Please note that ad space is limited and will be filled in the order the artwork is received.
To publish an ad, follow these steps:
- Create a computerized page per the instructions below.
- Select the size of the ad you are purchasing (1/8 page or 1/4 page).
- Purchase the yearbook AND ad by Friday, April 10, 2020.
- Email the artwork to email@example.com by Friday, April 10, 2020; please note that late submissions will not be included, even when purchased in advance.
- Carefully proofread or spell-check the text in your ad. Do not use very small or light fonts.
- Submit photos of high quality with good contrast and brightness; all ads will be in color.
- Submit artwork by emailing a JPEG file to firstname.lastname@example.org with with the subject line: YEARBOOK AD; please include your student’s name, teacher's name, and your cell phone number in the body of the email.
- No ad will be published in the yearbook without paying for the ad space and submitting the print-ready artwork by the deadline above.
- Do not submit an ad in the shape of a square! The correct dimensions are listed below next to each selection.
- Use portrait orientation for 1/4 page ads and landscape orientation for 1/8 page ads.
- Make sure your computerized ad does not exceed the sizes listed below; otherwise, it will be reduced. Likewise, do not submit artwork smaller than the dimensions below (or at less than 300 dpi) to avoid pixelation.
1/8th page: 4 inches wide x 2.63 inches high (landscape orientation)
1/4th page: · 4 inches wide x 5.25 inches high (portrait orientation)